Favorite Superbowl Ad

So, many watch the Super Bowl just for the commercials.. And I sure do enjoy what many think is the best of the best for the year.

My favorite this year was the young horse, hitching up to the "big boys" beer dray. My other favorite from a few years ago was the guy using Tobasco sauce: the mosquito bites him, flies away and explodes in mid-air.

I'll have to say Burger King wasted their money this year. Those were the worse I've seen in many years. And I HATE that king guy too...... So very stupid.

My favorite was the FedEX ad where the cave man got stomped

I also enjoyed the colt pulling the wagon. Bud always has good ads.

The tobasco sauce was a good one too. You still see that once in a while.

I think the game was OK but the National Anthem was a JOKE this year and I thought that the halftime show sucked big time!!!

I also liked the young colt pulling the wagon by Budweiser. Yes they do have some good ads. I didn't watch the rest or whatever I watched by accident was really bad.

The National Anthem was horrible, and the half time show was even worse. I watched that for about 30 seconds, which was 29 too much.

I watch the Super Bowl only for the game. Half time I replenish the snacks for the second half.

Yes, the Bud commercial was a good one...

another one i liked was when the man was offering a bear a beer and his friend ran off with it...

aanndd

i liked the rotating "magic" fridge, lol...

aannddd #2

ever since the whole Janet Jackson thing, the halftime shows have really sucked .. it seemed like they're making it super safe or whatever ... and yes, when the anthem was sang, i turned down the volume...

Yep, halftime sucked... And I heard they censored some of the lyrics too.

Sure wish my neighbor had one of those fridges... heh heh

The national Anthem was bad.... Aretha did fine, but who the hell was the guy??? I don't think there should be music used. And lately there really don't seem to be the feeling and respect for our great song... Everyone tries to "personalise" it.

Edited by bozodog

Ali...my seven y/o turned to me shortly after the Stones started and said to me...and this is a direct quote...." dad...these guys are seriously(heavy emphasis) over the hill.."

but i was rolling on the floor when she covered her eyes and blurted..."oh my gosh...this should be rated R..that's just wrong.." when mick was shaking his hips..

looks like the stones have finally reached the end of their generational fan base...lol