• 2 weeks later...
How about a Projects section for us programmers ^^ that wanna show off what we'v done =P

Right now all we have is a place for questions.

Put it in the programming forum, it may be primarilly a Q and A forum but I see no reason not to showcase homebrew apps (I intend to once I learn enough to make something remotely interesting) as long as code is posted and not just a download link. I can't speak for the posters in the programming section but I'de like to see what you (and anyone else have written).

Agreed with Naraku! That forum would be the first place that folks interested in programming would look when they arrive here, anyways! At least that's what Son does (waaaay to far over my pea head!)

A "sub forum" in the programming forum would keep those great ideas "front and center", too.

Liz

Edited by blim

Thank you, Jeff. You are so accomodating! Looking forward to the "next new thing"

AND Fubz made some awesome gadgets (I assume they're programming inventions) When you do open the new subforum, can you add this so it doesn't get lost around here? His work is amazing! Thanks.

Here, here, here!

Liz