I was noticing the disclaimer, and I have to say it gave me a bit of a giggle. Not because it is there, just the sheer irony that during my last mod I ruined a $75 Dual Layer DVD Burner.

I would also like to offer my own disclaimer and words of advice, though I am sure that none of you probably need it.

Wear safety glasses and other protective gear.

When I was younger, you wouldn't have caught me with a pair of safety glasses on. Those careless days ended when my much older brother was using an impact wrench under a rusty car. He ended up with a piece of rusty metal imbeded in his right eye. Without going into too much detail, let me just say they had to DRILL it out. He counts himself lucky he didn't loose it. :(

After that I sat down and gave some serious thought as to how much I value my eyes, my fingers, my arms. I take a lot better care now, and I can think of four instances since then that a pair of safety glasses and a face shield have saved my bacon. Please don't let a close call be the catalyst for your consideration of safety. :thumbsup:

<steps down off soap box>

BH