My Kind Of Man!

At worst, it's a little less convenient for employees who choose not to support the company they work for. They're not being told what to buy (despite the sour grapes of the one employee who now has to park further away from the building), they're not being told they can't bring a competitor's product onto company property. They're being told the privilege of convenient parking will be reserved for those who support the company they work for. Seems fair enough to me.

Reminds me how mad a supervisor got at a company picnic (for a place I used to work) when an employee brought out a competitor's product. Man, that guy was fuming! Weeks later he was still bringing it up. The catch here was, we made an undeniably inferior product (cheap-cheap-cheap). Should the employee have made the effort and dealt with the inconvenience of using an inferior product at least during the company picnic?

Thats's probably the stupidist thing I've ever heard.What's next..Target Employees can't shop at walmart?

This is America,for God's Sake. That's the type of thing Hitler would have done.

Henry Ford was an anti-semitic Bigot...looks like things haven't changed much.

Chevrolet....all the way!

Oh..btw....Nissan makes cars right here in Tennessee..and isn't Chrysler owned by Daimler...a German Company?

Thats's probably the stupidist thing I've ever heard.What's next..Target Employees can't shop at walmart?

This is America,for God's Sake. That's the type of thing Hitler would have done.

Oh..btw....Nissan makes cars right here in Tennessee..and isn't Chrysler owned by Daimler...a German Company?

Why... Yes Nissan is. I still have the papers that came with mine. Made and assambled in the USA

WHAT company doesnt encourage employees to use their products? THe non-ford drivers still get a parking lot across from the Ford lot.

Edited by Bubba Bob

Yes Nissans are made in right here in good ol' Big orange Country. It's Tullahoma I think. Ford sucks now ,I love the older mustangs and I like a few trucks but not the Ranger, a Mazda design, (Mazda Sucks) Daimler Chrysler Front wheel drive 4 banger vehicles suck (our 03 PT Cruiser has been to the shop more times than our 98 Tacoma and My 95 Civic excluding the 3 wrecks a previous owner inflicted on it), GM Front wheel drive 4 bangers suck. I have no complaints about the other Vehicles Each Manufacturer Makes. My Civic also made in the US. The VIN starts with a 1 and it Syas Honda Manufactuing USA or something like that under the hood. The Tacoma made in Canada. And my Bro's 4Runner is the Only one made in Japan.

About Ford Only letting people park Fords, that's gay. Maybe people want to drive well built reliable cars, say something like a Nissan, Toyota, or Honda. Heck even Dodge and Chevy trucks are nice.

Also Hyundai, Kia, and Daewoo suck.

oh man how many people am I gonna piss off with this post.

Edited by Honda_Boy
Also Hyundai, Kia, and Daewoo suck.

No they don't! I think they make awesome go karts. :D

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if any car maker is better in quality than any other.

I like fords because Ive had bad experiences with several other vehicle brands, but great experiences with Ford.

I hate Chevy, from past experiences, but other people love Chevys from their past experiences

So.... :wacko:

Edited by Bubba Bob

According to a 'pro union' friend of mine, this crap has been going on for years...sad! Her husband is a Social Worker and has to park in "the back lot" because he drives a Toyota...

Our local paper wrote about a couple of employees that worked for a Honda motorcycle dealership--one salesperson got a better deal elsewhere and bought his Honda somewhere else (money is money, if his employer didn't give him a better deal, oh well, too bad!) and another mechanic bought a *gasp* Hardley Davidson. They both got FIRED! Folks were picketing the place and I'm guessing they lost a LOT of business.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Liz

Edited by blim

the "big 3"sold out the U.S worker and middle class years ago...

all the Japanese have done for years is build an affordable...fuel efficient and reliable vehicle...and built factories in the USA...Ford..GM..moved their factories to Mexico...and refused to build anything close to an efficient...reliable car...

post-38-1138690738_thumb.jpgpost-38-1138693868_thumb.jpg

:ph34r::unsure::wacko:

Edited by screi
the "big 3"sold out the U.S worker and middle class years ago...

all the Japanese have done for years is build an affordable...fuel efficient and reliable vehicle...and built factories in the USA...Ford..GM..moved their factories to Mexico...and refused to build anything close to an efficient...reliable car...

post-38-1138690738_thumb.jpgpost-38-1138693868_thumb.jpg

:ph34r::unsure::wacko:

YES EXACTLY. Come to think of it our "Domestic" PT Cruiser's VIN starts with 3 meaning Mexico. My dad is so PO'ed at "American" vehicles right now tht he says our next family vehicle is gonna be either a Toyota or a Honda. He really wants an Altima but my mom hates them.