Parting Out Old Computer

Here it is, PM me with Zip and preference of FedEx or USPS for a shipping quote (FOr most items shipping will be around or under $1)

Ill take payment by Paypal or Money Order.

:

One 8 Gig, Quantum Bigfoot XT Hard Drive. (As Seen Here.) Originaly paid $160 :blink:

$4 USD + Shipping

Two 32 Mb PC 100 Sticks of Ram

$2(each) USD + Shipping

One Sound Blaster Ct4740 Sound Card

$3 USD + Shipping

One ASI Creative Lab's Modem Blaster. Hasnt been used in many years, so Im not sure if it works. Although, I believe it does.

FREE + Shipping

One 64Mb MX 440 Dual VGA Output AGP Video Card. Very nice card for the price. I was easily able to play BF 1942 with this video card.

I'm Asking $15 OBO + Shipping

One Belkin USB to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter. Perfect for those who need to connect to your local network, but don't want to open up your computer to install a PCI card.

Im Asking $15 OBO + Shipping

One Belkin 4 Port USB Switch W/ One USB Cable

$10 + Shipping

Also, I have a box full of IDE, 4 Port Power Cables, USB Cables, and other cables and adapters and crap. PM me for cable & length.

OH! And for the last bit of the computer. I believe the CPU is a P2 400 Mhz w/ a BioStar motherboard. If your interested PM me and Ill dig up some specs. Shipping is all Id charge for those.

(approved by Chappy)

Edited by Bubba Bob

Let us know how you make out with this please Bob.

I'm very interested to see how well this section is going to work.

I may have someone interested in that Graphics card also, I'll check with him and let you know. A couple of questions on it please..what manufacturer is it from? Is this a Chaintech or Asus or what?

What year is it?

S Video on it?

TV out/in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...