Look What I Got!

I love my boyfriend! as a gift to me for our 2-yr anniversary and christmas, this is what I got:

Raid Max Scorpio 868 PC case (seen here)

Asus K8V-X Motherboard

420 watt Power supply (comes with the case)

AMD 64 2800+ 1.8gig processor

1 gig PC3200 RAM

I'll be using my current 80 gig Hard Drive, my monitor, mouse and keyboard.....not to mention all my current media drives as well.

Next weekend he will be coming over and we're gonna work together on putting it all together so we'll have something to enjoy and get to spend some time together. :D

My mother also gave him some money to put towards a video card for me, which he will be ordering this week, so we should still have it by the weekend. I am either getting the ATI 9600 All-In-Wonder, or the ATI 9600 XT All-In-Wonder! :D

I love my boyfriend! as a gift to me for our 2-yr anniversary and christmas, this is what I got:

Asus K8V-X Motherboard

1 gig PC3200 RAM

I'll be using my current 80 gig Hard Drive, my monitor, mouse and keyboard.....not to mention all my current media drives as well.

Next weekend he will be coming over and we're gonna work together on putting it all together so we'll have something to enjoy and get to spend some time together. :D

My mother also gave him some money to put towards a video card for me, which he will be ordering this week, so we should still have it by the weekend. I am either getting the ATI 9600 All-In-Wonder, or the ATI 9600 XT All-In-Wonder! :D

Sweet unit, Nerelda! I'm hoping to buy a new P4 unit at some point:-)

Asus K8V-X Motherboard

1 gig PC3200 RAM

:wub: (tenmm looks at new system specs)

Does he have a sister?? :huh:

LOL sorry, no sister unfurtunately. :(

(Nerelda would love to have a sister-in-law)

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, he picked it all out himself, and did tons of research on it all to make sure everything would work for what I need and to make sure I got the best. (I got him, so yeah I got the best! :D)

No you wouldn't.......trust me on this one......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

LOL Il.....let me rephrase that.....what I meant was that I would love to have a GOOD sister-in-law that I got along with VERY well. :D

Thats great Nerelda. Good for you. Now you can teach him how to build and use a computer if he does not already. I wish I could get my wife interested in computers.

You won't believe this but almost 3 years ago my wife Andrea was hell bent on getting a computer. She knew nothing about them but she wanted one as she works with computers at the insurance office. I sure in hell knew nothing about em. I told her I would never touch it.

Thats ware my story starts. 3 years later to this date my wife has maybe 8 hours total on this Compaq. Guess who was made too fix all the problems ? Yup ! me, myself & I Lol. You may as well say she bought me a computer. Now I own 2 and looking for a 3rd to be a beta tester. Between our work hours we don't get to spend much time togather. I spend more time with the computers then my wife. Not by choice mind you. I work all kinds of strange hours. Wish I had a 9 to 5 job lol. And to think I would love to work for CBS FM. in NYC. Never happen. I'll be 70 years old when they get around to hire me if ever Lol.

Anyways, enjoy your new toy. This sounds serious. When is the wedding date set ?

No you wouldn't.......trust me on this one......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

LOL Il.....let me rephrase that.....what I meant was that I would love to have a GOOD sister-in-law that I got along with VERY well. :D

Yea well I want to win the lottery myself. Better chance of that than a sis-in-law-you get along with......Hahahahahahaha.....Just kidding to all you inlaws, I am one to and I am sure they say the same about me.......

hehe! :) I'm just really happy that I'm finally getting a computer that will fit my needs. Every computer I've had has been an old crummy hand-me-down, so it's good that I got this one.

The boyfriend is probably coming over this Friday, so that's when we'll work on putting it together. He'll also be bringing my new video card that I haven't seen or know the exact model of yet. :)

(walks into Nerelda room to find her jumping up and down on one leg crossing her arms and all her fingures chanting)

"hope i get a good video card, hope i get a good video card"

LOL I got the Radeon 9600 XT by the way

The one footed dance must have worked :rolleyes:

BRB gota go practice :lol: