Link Exchange

I know a lot of people here have websites and what not. Is anyone interested in doing some link excahnges? I'd love to excahnge links with everyone. Without any payment, without any "oh you give me 5 click and i will give you 3." Just 100% honest link exchange.

I dont want to make any money, or anything, i have a few sites on a banner rotation, and would love to get some of you people out there. I get around 10,000 clicks a month. So ya, if anyone is up for it. Lets try to get this going.

We can do banners, links, or buttons, whatever...

So post your URL/Description/Link Text/Banner/Button

URL: http://www.fubz.us

Description: Humorous and fun Movies/Pictures/Games to brighten up your day!

Link Text: fubz.us - Random Insanity to brighten up your day!

Button: minilogo.gif

Banner: none yet

Edited by fubz
I know a lot of people here have websites and what not. Is anyone interested in doing some link excahnges? I'd love to excahnge links with everyone. Without any payment, without any "oh you give me 5 click and i will give you 3." Just 100% honest link exchange.

I dont want to make any money, or anything, i have a few sites on a banner rotation, and would love to get some of you people out there. I get around 10,000 clicks a month. So ya, if anyone is up for it. Lets try to get this going.

My site: http://www.fubz.us

We can do banners, links, or buttons, whatever...

hitest.org

Cool idea, fubz. :D

I have been thinking of adding a new part to my site that holds links to some good places to go for info and other things of intrest. (Besides ASAP and direct links to programs).

I will add your site when I get it made up. And going through other sites listed in this topic. I might add a link to everyone who has a site listed so far.

They are all fine sites. And of good interest.

Give me some time to put it together. :P

• 3 weeks later...

OK. I have a page set up with links to all your sites now.

Been up for a couple of hours and already getting a number of hits on the page.

I hope it generates traffic for each of you.