Good Pair Of Headphones

Sennheiser PX100. I bought a pair about 2 years ago and am very happy with them. They're low enough impedance that portable players are happy driving them.

They fold to be more compact, though they still take up more space than earbud-style 'phones.

I have some kickin Altec Lansings that i have had for about 1 1/2 - 2 years. They have made new versions and higher end versions since mine though but they still have the same basic design.

Here's a link to them I'd get the AHP 512i's or the 712i. Iffin' ya need a headset I'd go with the AHS 502i's (i have the older version called just the AHS 502) or the 602i's

newegg sells a bunch of them.

Edited by Honda_Boy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sennheiser PX100. I bought a pair about 2 years ago and am very happy with them. They're low enough impedance that portable players are happy driving them.

They fold to be more compact, though they still take up more space than earbud-style 'phones.

I have the Sennheiser HD 433's They are NOT earbuds, and I think I paid something like $27-35 for them. They have pretty good response, and I use these on my Surround Sound and they do well - I also use them on my CD Player - they do a good job - I recommend these :)

Brian