I wont be up, but for the night owls.

From the TSS board,

"Attention everyone! The G4techTV website will be down for three hours of maintenance Friday night, August the 27th, sometime between 11pm and 6am Pacific the following Saturday. Please, do not be alarmed by the outage and plan your partying schedules accordingly. That is all."

B, your board may be busy and have some more new members. :o:unsure:

Maybe someone should post a thread to my forums at the TSS boards. Just like Bozodog did at the Tech Support board. This way the people who hang out at TSS know about my forums and can come here and join.

If someone wants to post a thread at the TSS boards just tell me so I know who is doing it.

Thanks

B

"They need to start now. Just tried to get somewhere there, and keeps saying connection refused."

Same here..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If someone wants to post a thread at the TSS boards just tell me so I know who is doing it."

I'll try for another hour, then I'm gonna call it a night.

If I can't get through by then someone else can volunteer..

G4 is back up so flatiron if you're are still here you can go post the thread about my forums.  If your not here then I guess someone else will have to do it.

Thanks to however posts the thread about my forums at the TSS board.

B

I finally got it posted B.

See ya on the boards.

I wont be up, but for the night owls.

From the TSS board,

"Attention everyone! The G4techTV website will be down for three hours of maintenance Friday night, August the 27th, sometime between 11pm and 6am Pacific the following Saturday. Please, do not be alarmed by the outage and plan your partying schedules accordingly. That is all."

B, your board may be busy and have some more new members.  :o  :unsure:

Thanks for the info.

They keep changing the notice up at G4TTV about the site being down this weekend. I liked the message I got when I clicked on a link to look at the set cam again:

Attention! There will be a three-hour, squirrel-related site outage Friday and/or Saturday (August 27 and 28) at some point between 11 pm and 6 am. You have been warned. The site will be GONE. Sorry. You know how squirrels are.

Love it. :P

I thought it quite odd that on the G4TechTV homepage, the notice reads:

Attention! There will be a three-hour, squirrel-related site outage Friday and/or Saturday (August 27 and 28) at some point after 11pm PST and before 6am PST. You have been warned.

The site will be GONE. Sorry. The site will definitely return after 6am PST.

You know how squirrels are.