Hi all!! A Squared keeps finding Mirc.exe as malware...I keep ignoring it. Has anyone else had this problem?? Sorry if this was posted already...Been incapacitated for a while and haven't caught up on posts in a while...

Edited by Darrenkook
Yeah, I saw that, but never had Kazaa and don't have any of those registry entries...just don't want to delete it from A2 in case it is a F/P and lose my chat exe.

Just an update...as I thought it is a F/P..I deleted it from A2 and guess what happened?? Couldn't get on mIRC chat. Just had to download it again.....

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I saw that, but never had Kazaa and don't have any of those registry entries...just don't want to delete it from A2 in case it is a F/P and lose my chat exe.

Just an update...as I thought it is a F/P..I deleted it from A2 and guess what happened?? Couldn't get on mIRC chat. Just had to download it again.....

Hi Darrenkook,

If you feel that there is a f\p for A2 please post it in our forums for one of the admins to anilise.

if you have done this already and there has been no change then there is a posibility that its malware.

Edited by Tony