How about adding a Firefox forum. There seems to be a lot of people "making the switch". This way we would have a central place to go, to post tips, tweaks, and problems, for "the world's greatest browser".

Just a thought.

Hi tg1911,

That is a good idea. I will take it into thought. Although I was thinking of making a Tips and Tricks Category. So in that category I can make a Web Browsers forums where you can share tips about every browser. Also, I will have to add some other forums in that Tips and Tricks Category. So if any of you have any ideas for the Tips and Tricks Category please share them so I can add them to the list.

Thanks for all your great suggestions.

B

Tips and Tricks for some safe modding of the OS would be cool... I like playing with Windows and making it unique and my own, but I don't want it to be a dangerous thing either. There are some fun tools I've found that are pretty safe (won't make Windows unusable, in other words) like Windowblinds, object dock, etc. Might be neat if there are some folks who know how to do some neat things with those kinds of programs to have a place to pass on their expertise. :)