I have a new internet that connects to the internet when your at the login screen so I think that my firewall doesn't accept it, It's SOO slow so how can I fix this problem? I have tried taking out the ethernet line and plugin it back in and my firewall doesn't say anything

I have Windows XP PRO -Windows

ZoneAlarm Pro -Firewall

I have a new internet that connects to the internet when your at the login screen so I think that my firewall doesn't accept it, It's SOO slow so how can I fix this problem? I have tried taking out the ethernet line and plugin it back in and my firewall doesn't say anything

I take it you are DSL or always connected service. You may be losing bandwith to another application connecting to the internet. I personally have ZA to ask when any connection is attempted, execpt IE and Firefox.

In ZA Program Control/Programs tab, here you can set the option to ask/block/allow or remove programs that may not be used anymore.

Not sure if this would solve the problem, not sure what is meant by "firewall doesn't accept it".

M

Sorry about that I ment I don't get a message from ZoneAlarm that askes me if I want to trust or not trust the ISP if thats possible <_< . I have DSL now so when I login its automatically connected to the internet and I dont have IE or Firefox or anyother browser open at start up or any program that uses internet.