Hello All !

:D This is my very first post on any forum site. I joined Besttechie a while ago,but have never posted. I read all the topics every day and have received so much useful information and links. To this I say thanks to all the computer gods and goddesses. I have laughed with yall and felt some yall's pain Once again Thanks

BOW BEFORE ME AS I AM A GOD!

(trips and falls flat on his face)

i meant to do that. :D i was gona have the 10 commandment of tech but i'm lazy so here's the 4 commandments.

1. always defrag your Hard Drive

2. never bring any viruses here or i'll shoot you with a zip file

3. your god needs booze to recharge his fuel cells

4. and if your the last one to leave at the destruction of the universe you must turn out the lights and shut the door out your way out. i'm not paying to heat the whole universe and micro cosmos.

:D This is my very first post on any forum site. I joined Besttechie a while ago,but have never posted. I read all the topics every day and have received so much useful information and links. To this I say thanks to all the computer gods and goddesses. I have laughed with yall and felt some yall's pain Once again Thanks

I am so happy that you decided to post here so we could meet yall. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now that you have that first post under your belt, just jump right in anywhere anytime you want. If Liz and I can gab here about anything that comes to mind, then anyone can.

I'm not one of those computer guru-esses (does that even resemble a word?...Ha!!! :rolleyes: ), but I do love this board, and long ago lost any bashfulness over posting here, or elsewhere though the other places I am on my guard but no need to be on guard here. This board family just accepts us as who we are, which is a great compliment I think.

I'm glad you have learned, laughed, and enjoyed the board for awhile, now I encourage you to join in the fun around here on a real regular basis. This is the best place to be on the 'net. Real family here, so am glad to hear from some of the silent members.

(my hubby is the silent type...so I understand watching and waiting until you get comfortable with a place... that's what he does. I asked him once if he wanted to join, he said no I can tell him what goes on and then can add any of his input on a particular subject matter if I want. And as he says so often in real world ... 'since I do so much gabbing he doesn't have to'. Ha!!! :rolleyes: )

Don't forget to check in at the cafe for a mug of coffee and whatever good treats someone has brought in, find a comfy chair to relax in but please don't sit on Honeybun.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Hi gmonroe and welcome! Yep, I'm the one you were warned about ;) (hmm, usually it's Macmarauder) Come run amuck with us and don't worry about the pool. The alligators are tame now (they got used to me falling in ) and it's 85 degrees.

Hope to hear a lot more from you. I know how scary it is to make that first post, now that you got your feet wet, jump in. This is the best bunch on the net!

Liz