Moving To New Computer

OK as some of ya'll know I've been having trouble recovering this install on my previous system. Well I have a New computer in my Bedroom. I know Linux is a little better about moving systems than windows. I've done once. It ran with no objections, BUT that's cause i still had a boot loader to boot it cause I moved BOTH drives (I eventually reinstalled windows though so I also reinstalled that FC4 install but cause I had practically nothing on it). Well this time around I have a completly new system moving only the Linux drive. How do I get a bootloader on this new system with out reinstalling FC4. The OS on the Main Drive is XP Home SP2.

Also when i did the last move it was from eMachine intel PIII 600MHz with intel chipset which i'm unsure. I moved it to a Gateway PIII 800MHz on intel 815 chipset using many of the same components in the emachine (cause I thought the Gateway was dead and I used many parts from it but i fixed it and moved them all back). now I'm moving from the Gateway to a Compaq with an AMD Athlon XP 2600+ and a VIA KM266 chipset.

Edited by Honda_Boy