Whats The Best Bittorrent Client?

i had azureus but ppl say it hogs too much resources

the i got utorrent but it slowed my connection speed

so which one is the best out of all of them?

I think azureus is great, it has lots of cool features. It may use a lot of cpu cycles, but it does not affect me. Most people have a cpu that is idle most of the time. I don't mind working my cpu a little. I used to run azureus on windows, now I run it exclusively on linux.

Most of your computer problems probably wouldn't occur if you quit using those damn P2P programs.

bittorent is a great technology. Most linux distributions allow their isos to be distributed that way. It is a great way to split up the bandwith between many people. Without bittorent to help distribute huge isos, someone has to pay to run a ftp sight.

I do agree, alot of what bittorrent is used for is not so wholesome. I am sure thier is plenty of crap that can get on your computer by using it. After about a year of downloading televison shows, I think I may have possibly "got something". That is why now I only use my linux box for any p2p.

Edited by shanenin
up or down?? When you first download, it didnt mean you will get it fast. the client need a time to scan the network to get the file and who have it. and then slowly gain the speed. it always take time

download speed it was after checking the file ,wow thats the fastest i gotten ever