My daughter went to a HTML help site yesterday and as soon as she did a popup came up and told her it needed to install something on her system. She hit the red X and then it installed Trojans onto her system. It also installed several adware and spyware programs including Mira,Virtual score,Bookedspace and some others. I got rid of the viruses and all the Adware and spyware. I went to symantec for the instructions for removal and then one by one removed them. The system is clean until she gets on-line. As soon as she does, more Viruses pop up and AVG spots them and we delete them but it doesn't stop. Could it be attached to Internet explorer? What would cause this? Thanks in advance.

Be sure to clean out your temp files and recycle bin. Also do your scans in safe mode. IE can be very vunerable. Do you have all the updated patches? What about "IE spyad" SpyWareBlaster and SpyWareGuard?

What about your firewall?

Running Adaware,SpyBot S&D,AVG and Spywareblaster. She doesnt have a Firewall going. I fixed all the viruses and Adware and spyware and now all she is getting is 2 pop ups that she just has to X out of. No more Virus. I am pretty sure we have all the services shut down that should be as in Telnet,Web and FTP.