Ok. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

When playing games like Medal of Honor, I can't hold down a key to go foward, I have to press it, then let go, and press it again and let go just to move foward

If I holds down the key, it goes forward a bit for maybe 10 seconds and then stops. Is there some stupid setting somewhere that needs to be turned off?

My logic in this is because it's a wireless keyboard, there's some power saving feature so that if a key gets stuck over night the battery doesn't get completely drained because of a locked key. So thus when he's pressing the "W" key to go foward or something he can't hold it down for very long before it stops working. Anyone know of a setting like that?

That's from another website, but I had to pay to see the solution <_< I have the same problem.

Congratulations, you've found the one wireless keyboard I'm aware of that automatically stops sending a signal if you hold down a key for too long. It's a "feature", not a "known issue".

I'm afraid I don't know of any particular fix other than buying a different keyboard. But FWIW, your keyboard is "supposed" to do what it's doing.

If its a microsoft keyboard, the software that comes with it should be configurable, if you dont have it, download it from microsoft, its a free download but its probably 20MB or so.

Yeah its a feature but if its a "hard-wired" feature then it should be shot, anybody whois a gamer would instantly notice this as a fault, espically in battle games where theres a lot of running from x->z.

If theres no feature with the software on the cd, then try downloading the latest version of the software from the site.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseand...d/Download.mspx

Pierce