News About Marty (martymas)

Hi Everyone

I just recieved a PM from Marty saying that he just got out of the hospital from a bout with Double Pneumonia!

As you probably know, this is a very serious illness and it can permanently damage the lungs if you survive it at all. He said he is still coughing blood at times but that he's on the mend and spending most of his days in bed resting. He won't be posting until he's recovered, so I wanted to take this opportunity to ask our members to send their prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery!! (not like I have to ask you folks...I know you well enough)

GET WELL SOON MARTY, & MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

From your very old and dear friend, Dave.

Marty I am so sorry to hear you are so sick. I have had pneumonia many times (as a child), so I know how awful it is!

I am praying for a fast and full recovery for you, and that you will get rested up and be back on the boards soon.

Take care my friend.

Merry Christmas, and a Healthy Happy New Year to you.

Love Pat.

God bless everyone.

Oh, my gosh, Marty! You get better soon, young man! In the meantime, we sure will miss you. And have a very Merry Christmas.

hugskiss.gif

Love,

Liz

DITTO!!

I too, send my wish that you get well soon and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2006 - GET WELL SOON - we will be waiting for you and we will catch up when you are feeling better ;)

Cheers Mate ;)

Brian