Merry Christmas

Hey everyone.

I hope so far your Christmas season has been goin better then mine.

Alot of bad stuff this year and i hope im the only one having to go through such horrible stuff this year.

I dont wanna go into details but i hope you all will help me pray for my girlfriend.

Again Merry Christmas.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your girlfriend, Naming is hard! :D I hope that you and yours have a restful, happy holiday. Take it easy. :D

Hey man...I know where you come from here, this has been a VERY difficult year for me as well.

So of course we will wish that everything gets better for the both of you in the new year, we all need this at one time in our lives at least.

Merry Christmas & Happier New Year Naming_is_Hard!!!

I wish everyone here a happy whatever you're celebrating. For those who have had a rough year, hang in there, hopefully next year will be better. I've had a so so year but I'm not complaining. My sister in law had succesful brain surgery earlier this year and she is doing great, so I'm grateful for that. I consider everyone here a friend who would be welcome in my home any time, despite any political/religious differences we might have. I'm grateful for this place to learn, laugh, and hang out with the best bunch of people I've found on the net. Stay safe every one and I wish you good health and prosperity in the year to come. Merry Christmas!

My grandfather died less than a month ago and my mom is of course taking real hard. She's had about 3-4 breakdowns and hopefully today will cheer her up.This is my first Christmas without a grandfather of any sort. Not even my step grandfather (April of this year). All I have left is my Grandmother on my mom's side and my stepgrandmother on my dad's side. It's best not to dwell on sadness on such a joyous time though so everyone be happy and have a Merry frickin' Chrismas this year. I can't wait to see what I get and can hardly wait to see others open what I got them.

I leave ya'll with a Larry the Cable Guy Christmas Carol to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy.

O come all ye little emmigrants

come and get those green cards

and learn some d*** English

then learn how to drive.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

P.S. brr christmas my foot Keith it's over 50 out here. I changed my oil and washed my car the otherday because of it. Where's my snow at man? Only once n my 17 years of existance has it ever snowed on Christmas out here. It was raining half the day yesterday.

Edited by Honda_Boy