Hello, I just got some great emmory for my computer thanks to "Ieatharddrives"

Now I want to get a liquid cooling system for some overclocking.

I have an AMD X2 3800 and NForce 4 motherboard

I also have an ATI Radeon X800XL GPU

What liquid cooling system around $200 will support this?

I want something good and powerfull

I was looking at THIS

Any other suggestions?

Thank You!

i'm with ieatharddrives. OC'ing isn't at all neccesary. and for water cooling you run other risks of screwing up your hardware. Note there is usually only one fan for the entire setup (maybe 2), if it fails you're screwed. everything being cooled by it will burn up. plus the fact the pain of installing the system. i would just look for quiet air cooled methods. Cooler Master ain't bad. I bought a 60mm fan on a 60x80mm HS with the fan spinning nearly 1500rpms faster than my previous Speeze (now sold as Masscool but they're both Fannertech) 80mm HSF. it's quieter and keeps my CPU 10 degrees Celcius cooler.

Just make sure your case is well ventilated with proper intake and exhaust fans.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Water cooling, as sethook said, follows the phrase, "Go big or go home". If you are going to be having hardware the runs at high temperature, and you're worried about air ventilation in your computer, then, maybe, you should get water cooling. Not that water cooling isn't good enough, its just that there is so much maintenance, setting up, and potential risks that its not worth it. Getting an extra fan, avoiding ribbon IDE cables to increase air flow, and other small things could fix heating problems....

Your system does looking demanding, but in any case, I'd try to avoid water cooling...too much work for someone lazy like me....:D

Water cooling, as sethook said, follows the phrase, "Go big or go home". If you are going to be having hardware the runs at high temperature, and you're worried about air ventilation in your computer, then, maybe, you should get water cooling. Not that water cooling isn't good enough, its just that there is so much maintenance, setting up, and potential risks that its not worth it. Getting an extra fan, avoiding ribbon IDE cables to increase air flow, and other small things could fix heating problems....

Your system does looking demanding, but in any case, I'd try to avoid water cooling...too much work for someone lazy like me....:D

Yeh but see, on of the main reasons I want it is because it gives me something to do, and a sense of accomplishment. Also, it looks cool and i can brag about it :)