Hmm, sounds like it's probably a browser issue and not a forums issue. For one, if it was a forums issue, it would most likely be a global issue (meaning everyone would have the same exact problem). Have you tried using a browser other then Mozilla? Might want to try IE, Firefox, or Opera. Just to see if it's Mozilla or another something else. B)

B

Heh... no fast reply here... I have all sorts of problems now. My google toolbar disapeared this morning while I was one line. (right in front of my eyes) Then when I reinstalled it, my "tabs" disapeared. Looks like this is a job for Sweet Brit... If he don't sort this out I'ma gonna starve him.... Dang! the smilies don't work either...

Another thought... maybe I'll go back to Moz 1.5....

Edited by bozodog

Well, I have my googlebar and tabs back. And all the other forums I go to work fine. Did I offend someone around here? Nothing works but the reply button.

Liz, don't ya know SB gets things done when threatened with starvation...

THAT was the problem Jeff. I did a CCleaner and your site went to hell. Heh heh TheBrit figures it was a corrupted cookie that wouldn't allow a new to be inserted.

Mac needs to make a "cookie corupter, micro-robotic, diseliminator"

Edited by bozodog