What's Up With Pics?

Howcome the pics I've linked to from photo bucket don't show? All I see is: "IBP Image" And yeah, the pics are still up on PB....

Hey BD, I have the same thing happen to me when I use Firefox (which is all the time). If I use IE the photos show, than I will go back and use FF and sometimes they will show post-27-1134510425.gif

Barb :huh:

Blah! I can't even use fast reply anymore... I use Mozilla suite not firefox... and had no problems a few days ago..

Where's the webmaster when you need him? Jeesch the text boxes don't work either.... (wanted to make a "statement")

Howcome the pics I've linked to from photo bucket don't show? All I see is: "IBP Image" And yeah, the pics are still up on PB....

Link to the thread with the picture issues?

Also, I tried the fast reply and it worked, so I'm not sure what's going with that issue.

B

Hi Jeff, still no fast reply here. I'm using Mozilla suite 1.7.7 and am having the same problems on other forums.

The link for the pics is: http://www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php...opic=5949&st=30 Everything was ok just a few days ago. The only thing I changed was to up my security in "IE" to high from medium. Could this be the cause?

I also have no problem seeing the pic, and have fast reply available in different browsers...I don't know whats causing your issue Darlene.

I have noticed tho, that sometimes my sig image is not showing for me and I get the IPB image tag as well, but that usually fixes itself within a few minutes and all is well again.

When this happens to you, do you notice if the page has finished loading completely? Do you have the progress bar visible?

Next time it happens or if its still happening, check that the progress bar isn't hanging at 95% or so. Many times you can get hung up around there, and it looks like the normal page is showing but some items are missing.

Thanx for your reply Chappy... I still don't have a fast reply. Heh, and I notice the IBP tag on your sig too... I should think things would load faster.... My problems have resolved themselves on other forums. And I still can't access the smilies either. I'ma thinking the update of forum software "sucks" But that's just the *rebel* me.

(*stupid 'puters!)