http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...33850&CatId=319

Well, The only gaming I will do is Counter Strike, and maybe just maybe some CS Source (Steam), and maybe some AOE3.

My Other specs are a Intel Celeron 2.6ghz and 768MB Of ram, I'm on intrgrated graphics right now.

Yes..I know that card is PCI...I dont have AGP slot yet alone a PCI Express slot..lol

Unlike APG that has a maximum transfer rate of 2GB/s or PCI Express that has a maximum transfer rate of 8GB/s.

pci may be much slower then agp, but is the transfere rate the bottle neck? I have a hunch that a pci and agp version of the 5200 will perform similar.

actually having AGP will make a difference in the smoothness of movement in games while AGP and PCI will have about the same FPS trust me. on my Grandad's PC it had a PCI GeForce4 MX420. well playing BF1942 the mouse movements were god awful. It jerked a lot. but i put in an AGP 4X GeForce2 MX400 and the mouse movements smoothed out but the FPS went down. but all is well now in that system now that my old AGP GeForce FX5700 Ultra is in it.