Well, if you look around on ebay, some people sell for a considerable amount cheaper...I believe my friend was selling one for $500. Its hard to locate them, but I'm sure there are some auctions that are in your financial range....

Also, by the way, sped, from what book is your signature from? I can't remember the name!

also, trust me, if your only wanting one because you can't get one. your overpaying for a paper weight. it's over bloated with features that a real gamer that already has a computer doesn't need. it's just another M$ gimic to not sell enough of them so that people think that their popular because you can't get one. my father got me for free through a good friend and it is not that big of a deal. they are only really popular here because us americans are so easily manipulated like that. it's all hype buddy.

if you want to see a real shocker, look last quarters X-Box sales and compare them to the other councils. especially in other countries.

according to this artical http://www.anandtech.com/news/shownews.aspx?i=25431

you can get them cheep in Japan, Where no one seams to whant them..

i've heard that the XBOX 360 is already riddled with probs like crashing (what a surprise there) and the discs would just stop reading at random. That's typical microsoft fashion. rushing out products before they are fully tested and debugged (Windows Me). Me other than my PC the newest gaming equipment I have is the PS/X and the N64. I also have on my state of the art set up a SNES and an NES. I have a Sega Genesis layin around somewhere obviously not gettin used (never had any good games for it except the Strike series). cause the adapter i had gotten from my old Logitech Z-640's, i have an Altec Lansing 2.1 Speaker setup hooked up to my games (except the NES and the N64 shares it's AV cables with the SNES). If I was to ever get a newer console I'd have to wait for the PS3 (nVidia does the graphics for it MS and Nintendo use ATI)

according to this artical http://www.anandtech.com/news/shownews.aspx?i=25431

you can get them cheep in Japan, Where no one seams to whant them..

based on all the information that is found dealing with them crashing etc.. is it any wonder why no one in Japan wants them??

Personally I wouldn't want it either.

give me a ps2 or 3 anyday.

I was only able to get 45min of play with my 360 with a fan blowing on top of it. was so hot it burned my hand, with the 360 getting that hot it will burn up in 6 months thats why I took mine back I hate to be a sony fan boy but sony is working the bugs out of the ps3 so its going be alot better than the 360.

I was only able to get 45min of play with my 360 with a fan blowing on top of it. was so hot it burned my hand, with the 360 getting that hot it will burn up in 6 months thats why I took mine back I hate to be a sony fan boy but sony is working the bugs out of the ps3 so its going be alot better than the 360.

Wow!!!! :mellow: