Christmas Coming Up

Hello everyone ^^,

So as we all prolly know Christmas is right around the corner and i need help, I have NO IDEA what do get my Girlfriend >_< I have a 100$ limit, But besides buying her somthing i want to do somthing really nice for her, but im not creative and i need help >_< lol. Suggestens would be great XD lol, im sure ill think of somthing but i could use all your help.

Naming, first of all, don't attempt clothing! (unless she picks it out or it's in the form of a gift certificate!)

My daughter and son's girlfriend are theatre geeks (most girls are) and two tickets to a play (preferably a musical--I know, men hate 'em, but girls love 'em) are always a hit. If there is a playhouse in your area, see what plays are being performed between now and March.

Liz

Naming, first of all, don't attempt clothing! (unless she picks it out or it's in the form of a gift certificate!)

My daughter and son's girlfriend are theatre geeks (most girls are) and two tickets to a play (preferably a musical--I know, men hate 'em, but girls love 'em) are always a hit. If there is a playhouse in your area, see what plays are being performed between now and March.

Liz

Treat Her to an Evening Out and a Present...

Even if it's a Big Mac, Fries and a Movie, a trip to the Mall or Museum.. Then surprise her with a Present...

What does she Like??.. Does she collect things???, maybe get her something for her collection, like if it's a music CD or CD Collection..

She have something she'd really like to do but doesn't have the money to do it??.. If it's in your Budget then try that...

:D

Liz

That would be a great idea, ^^ if i didn't live in El paso where they are no Theaters like that =/

Google, darling, google....

El Paso TX playhouses:

El Paso Playhouse 2501 Montana, El Paso, TX 79903, The performers here are a community theater group that puts on mostly contemporary plays with the.......

El Paso Convention and Visitors Bureau

10, at the El Paso Playhouse, 2501 Montana.Written ... Candlelighters Holiday Gala Dinner I Believe...Holiday Affair Candlelighters Holiday Gala Dinner ... ...

Methinks you're having a "man" moment, and don't want to do that... But, I think you'll find a community theater showing contemporary plays fun... And I bet she would.

Chamizal National Memorial Park Theater S. San Marcial and Delta, El Paso, TX 79905, Variety is really the spice of life in this 500-seat theater, and it's objective is to provide diverse and alternative entertainment, which means everything from big Broadway musicals to Indian dancers, opera, and Spanish language plays., 915-534-6668

El Paso Playhouse 2501 Montana, El Paso, TX 79903, The performers here are a community theater group that puts on mostly contemporary plays with the emphasis on comedies., 915-532-1317

Utep Theater University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX 79968, All three theaters on the UTEP campus welcome visitors., 915-747-5146

Edited by bozodog

Hmmmm, Broadway musicals at the Chamizal.... :thumbsup: They probably have a website with upcoming events (our little Fraunenthal Theater in "the nearest city" has one)

Another option-does she have a car? Daughter's boyfriend pitched in with us last year to buy her a CD player and he made all the arrangements to have it installed. Car gadgets are something she probably wouldn't buy for herself. Even oil changes/tire rotation/general maintenance stuff are appreciated if she's the type who hates dealing with car stuff!

Liz

Ha-ha....the prototypical question, that Men will never get right.

What to get the better half for a present....you have some great suggestions so far.

I've always found that the gift itself is never the real issue that the woman is interested in, or is swept away with....it's the entire way you do it that is the true gift!

Whatever you decide to get her, make sure that you make her feel like she's the most special and important person in your world. You could give her a piece of wood, but if you did it right, it would be the best present she ever recieved.

Show her that you put her before anything else, and she'll appreciate that more than any object you can give her, so put most effort into the presentation of whatever you decide to get, and I'll bet that she will love whatever it is you give her.

In other words....give her your attention, love, respect, and you'll never go wrong. Od fashioned romance is never out of style, be the Gentleman she dreams of, and show your romantic side to her (you should do this anyways), and she'll never forget that moment.

Edited by Chappy
Ha-ha....the prototypical question, that Men will never get right.

What to get the better half for a present....you have some great suggestions so far.

I've always found that the gift itself is never the real issue that the woman is interested in, or is swept away with....it's the entire way you do it that is the true gift!

Whatever you decide to get her, make sure that you make her feel like she's the most special and important person in your world. You could give her a piece of wood, but if you did it right, it would be the best present she ever recieved.

Show her that you put her before anything else, and she'll appreciate that more than any object you can give her, so put most effort into the presentation of whatever you decide to get, and I'll bet that she will love whatever it is you give her.

In other words....give her your attention, love, respect, and you'll never go wrong. Od fashioned romance is never out of style, be the Gentleman she dreams of, and show your romantic side to her (you should do this anyways), and she'll never forget that moment.

Ain't that the truth...you will not find more delicately placed words on this subject ever. Chappy took the biggest nail and hammered it the first time. it is all about poise and affection...i definitely suggest reading this a few times...and i am pretty sure you'll come up with something "special" for her!!!

ENJOY

D