Sp2 And Problems With Adobe Programs

ok gang, I came across this in the adobe support pages and though they would be good to share.

In the following link, Adobe addresses some issues concerning many of their products after installing SP2. In the link, they also list some fixes for the issues that have proven to work. Something to think about if you use any adobe programs.

Adobe Programs and SP2

Thanks Nerelda,

I've got another program to add to the list of SP2 glitches. I recently upgraded my work computer to SP2, it went well. I've noticed something odd about Symantec's Corporate version of Antivirus. After the upgrade the AV program worked just fine. However, windows no longer knows the program exists on my computer, that is, I can't set the program to automatically run at a specific time. I can still run an AV scan of my computer manually. :huh:

Thanks Nerelda,

I've got another program to add to the list of SP2 glitches. I recently upgraded my work computer to SP2, it went well. I've noticed something odd about Symantec's Corporate version of Antivirus. After the upgrade the AV program worked just fine. However, windows no longer knows the program exists on my computer, that is, I can't set the program to automatically run at a specific time. I can still run an AV scan of my computer manually. :huh:

With SP2, there seems to be a lot of problems with Norton, and Zone Alarm, in the articles I've been reading. People seem to be having the same problem, you are, with Norton.

Here's a couple of things I found:

http://www.ntcompatible.com/thread28248-1.html

post #28

They might be of some use to you.