You Wanted To See Snow?

*pats Danny on the head* Oh, you poor sick puppy....

I've been *happydancing* because the big snow has been missing us and going south. Yesterday, Grand Haven, which is about 40 minutes South of me got 12 inches, we only got 4. :thumbsup:

Keith, you got the house sold? That's great news!

Liz

NorthWest of Chicago we only got around three inches, but driving to work I go South and West, where it snowed up to ten inches. Driving was terrible (not for me and my 4X4, but everybody else was nearly paralyzed with fear).

D'ja hear about the airplane at Midway airport? Skidded off the runway & ran over a couple of cars. I can't imagine driving in a snowstorm, looking ahead and seeing ... What is that? Is that a ... ? It's a freakin' AIRPLANE!!!! <<slams brakes>>

You're in Chicago, JDoors? I lived in Hinsdale till I was 10, till we moved to the boondocks. I miss the city (and those White Castle Sliders!)

I know what you mean about those other drivers. Gaad, they make me so mad. We get the distracted SoccerMoms chatting on their cellphones while driving their minivans. I keep my distance from them.

Saw footage of that accident on the news. Geez, the weather looked horrible. Guess they were "blaming" the short runways at Midway. I look down the road around here and say, "what the blazes is that?....ah, farm machinery, darn, going to be 10 mph till he turns off the road".

Liz

ok here are some pics I took this morning, after the sun came out and the snow went away.

Hey Dragon, or anyone, how do you do those thumbnail photos?

I can't find out anywhere how to do that.

I see them on here all the time, but can't figure out how to do it.

I tried upload a photo from Photobucket, using thumbnail image, but

not the same. It doesn't look like yours.

Barb :unsure:

Barb, this is a copy/paste from a PM from Handplane on how to use attachments--I think this is how to do it (thanks, Handplane, what would we do without you?)

"I will try!!!!!!!!!

1-go to add reply page

1-scroll down to File Attachments

3-click Browse and you will open My Pictures

4-choose an image and click on it

5-then click on Open

6-image file will show in box next Browse

7-click on Add This Attachment

There you go!!!!!!!!"

Liz

Edited by blim

We just picked up 7" of snow here in Tecumseh MI, it's 17 degrees but it feel likes 3 degrees according to the weather man. Which brings up a question, if it feels like 3 degrees then why not just say it's 3 degrees?

Barb, this is a copy/paste from a PM from Handplane on how to use attachments--I think this is how to do it (thanks, Handplane, what would we do without you?)

"I will try!!!!!!!!!

1-go to add reply page

1-scroll down to File Attachments

3-click Browse and you will open My Pictures

4-choose an image and click on it

5-then click on Open

6-image file will show in box next Browse

7-click on Add This Attachment

There you go!!!!!!!!"

Liz

Thanks Liz, but that does not upload a photo in a thumbnail image, unless there is

something I'm not doing.

I know how to upload a photo from my picture folder. Sorry if I'm not

making myself clear.

I want to know how to upload a thumbnail image photo ( click to enlarge) type.

Do I have to resize photo first to get this image?

I'm going to start another thread, as I don't want to hijack Dragon's. Sorry Dragon.

Barb