Anyone Have Problem With Redirect In Firefox?

I get "hiccups" that sound like what you're describing from both Firefox and IE.

And it happens with a variety of sites including Google, G4, and here.

When I see a page taking longer than I'd expect to load, most of the time if I Stop the current attempt then hit Refresh or reload the URL the page loads properly and at normal speed.

I figure it's either my router or my ISP since it happens on more than one computer, different browsers, and different Firefox versions.

• 2 weeks later...
I get "hiccups" that sound like what you're describing from both Firefox and IE.

And it happens with a variety of sites including Google, G4, and here.

When I see a page taking longer than I'd expect to load, most of the time if I Stop the current attempt then hit Refresh or reload the URL the page loads properly and at normal speed.

I figure it's either my router or my ISP since it happens on more than one computer, different browsers, and different Firefox versions.

I'm getting this problem now as well. It started with me when I updated ZoneAlarm. Havn't had time to try to chase down the problem yet though.

Do you by any chance have the no script extension installed?

That or the popup blocker can block java redirects from working.

With the noscript, it blocks it unless you add permission for the site to run scripts;; with the popup it may or may not block it any given visit.