Frequently In A Fog With Regards To Winxp

In all honesty, thats just my way of saying I've spoken and written English for the best part of my 50 years on the planet and never, until I started pursuit of understanding my PC, have I had as much difficulty as trying to find answers to what I think are simple questions at Microsoft and several other for-much-profit sites.

OK My Basic Rant 101

Really, I hope to share with you solutions and yeah... questions about computing. I've been postin' & readin' a lot at Bleepingcomputers, where I heard of your site.

For starters, no question. Just a thanks for organizing a board. Fair Enuf? :D

Hi phawgg and Welcome,

Glad you joined the Besttechie Message Boards. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. If you have any computer problems just bring your questions here. We will do our best to help you. There are many talented people here who know a lot about computers. Don't be afraid to ask a question because no question is a stupid question.

Now to Quote my friend TommyBaseball:

There are no such things are stupid questions, only stupid answers

Stick around and enjoy.

B

I don't know about that Beluga, the stupid qquestion thing. I walked into work today totally soaked from the huge thunderstorms we have had for the last two day and someone asked me if it was raining outside? I thought for a second and said no I came to work today via the sewer.....

I don't know about that Beluga, the stupid qquestion thing. I walked into work today totally soaked from the huge thunderstorms we have had for the last two day and someone asked me if it was raining outside? I thought for a second and said no I came to work today via the sewer.....

Then that kinda screws my quote:

"The only stupid question, is the question not asked."

That was definitely a stupid question. lol

Hey Il:

These folks you work for-college grds? Gov't employees? Microsoft tech's?

Should have just replied DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I didn't like the word Duh when it first surfaced as slang with an attitude, but now I think it is the best response to a lot of questionable remarks.

So have I changed, or has the common sense quality of conversation deteriorated so badly in the last few years that we need to use a word such as Duh more?

Another good response is MYOB to nosey questions. I can't remember which one of the advice columnists suggested that as a good answer years ago.

God bless everyone.