Sony Caught Using "fake" Graffiti To Promote Psp

Standard guerilla marketing. IBM used sidewalk chalk graffiti four years ago to market Linux, Microsoft used decal graffiti the next year to market MSN, Time gave a graffiti artist (cough) one of their billboards this summer as publicity stunt.

na i cant by that reason why you ask

i see at least 5 psp commercials when watching a one hour show

another why would they brake the low just for the psp god thats like hey where going to jail

another reason why the been in business for a long time and have money to use more legal ways to promote the psp

" ... Sony is now sponsoring a "guerrilla" graffiti ad campaign to promote the PSP, covering inner city neighborhoods with images of kids playing with its overpriced, crippled handheld.

Reports on the interwebs indicate that Sony or its ad agency has paid graffiti artists to spray paint images of little kids playing with PSPs in at least five U.S. cities ... "

Well then, it was reported on the "interwebs" [sic] so it must be true.

A few photos of a few graffiti figures doesn't convince me. Not that I'd put it past them, they always preview their newest games and hardware using cinematic cuts (hand rendered F/X) instead of actual gameplay, so they're not above being dishonest.