Which Laptop Should I Get?

Im getting a mac laptop for my grad gift.... well, all i have to do is give a hints hints hints to my parent.

Im planning to go to college that is very pro mac. and i already visited that college. Im planning to go to RIT/NTID. if you want to know what college is that... asky our wonderful bestest friend of all, Mr. Google

So what should i get? powerbook or ibook. my major will be filmmaking. you have no clue how my creative mind goes, mine keep creating, and there is no boundies for it.

So what your suggestion to get?

Don't forget to have your parents get you some warm winter clothes. The wind is biting cold coming off the lake in Rochester. The campus is wide open to those winds when walking outside. In the spring it is still chilly with high winds. The fall is the same.

DD, the only thing I can really suggest is don't hint--once you find what you want, print off the info and hand it to your folks--you know parents, we don't do this techy thing very well ;) or you can have a little fun and leave it somewhere (like the kitchen counter or taped on the refrigerator) and write "hint, hint, hint" on it! Trust me, your folks will appreciate everything put on paper ("just show us the easy way"), so they can go to Apple's website and just put a checkmark on the laptop you want.

And if your folks aren't techy at all, supply them with Apple's 1-800 number. I had trouble ordering my Dell online and discovered that I could do it over the telephone and even got the online rebate deals and having that human interaction made me feel a whole lot better spending all that money.

Lucky you!

Liz

Edited by blim
Don't forget to have your parents get you some warm winter clothes. The wind is biting cold coming off the lake in Rochester. The campus is wide open to those winds when walking outside. In the spring it is still chilly with high winds. The fall is the same.

i already went there for summer program. they have a tunnel for winter time. it very warm in the tunnel. they have this lot of awesome drawing all over the tunnel wall. There is three deaf college so far, it is Gally (Gallaudent University, it in DC), NTID and Doncaster College for the Deaf.

I admit i havent explore Doncaster, but NTID is best for me. very huge college. very tech school. I went to carrer center to get RIT/NTID rep to come to my school, but this lady said that RIT is a very high tech school. so i told her that i am deaf, they can come for me, and dont ever said it too high for me, im not a moron and then why i talk so smart a$$ on you. My interpreter wouldn't said smart a$$, so she translate something nice but offensive to her. So she just shut up and call RIT then couple month later, RIT rep came and the lady said that she called the rep and ask them to come here, she didnt tell them that i ask her. this stupid lady took the credit.

Sure Liz, i will get a nice and scented piece of paper to get their nose and their eyes on the paper to get what i want then write HINTS all over the refig door ^_^^_^^_^^_^