I'm looking for an audio converter, and well i know i could search google for one and get 9,450,000 hits, but im not searching through all of them. When i know a good handful of you people here have one that you like a lot.

I'm trying to find one that is fast and converts at least mp3 > ogg

hopefully someone knows of a good one, im tired of using ones that takes 30 mins to convert a 3min song.

I'm looking for an audio converter, and well i know i could search google for one and get 9,450,000 hits, but im not searching through all of them. When i know a good handful of you people here have one that you like a lot.

I'm trying to find one that is fast and converts at least mp3 > ogg

hopefully someone knows of a good one, im tired of using ones that takes 30 mins to convert a 3min song.

I don't know if it's better than Audacity (I just use Audacity to record), but dBpower AMP is very good. You can find it HERE.

Hope this helps :D ,

Dave

I also use dBpower AMP, easy to use for straight conversions. Although, the conversion time is 1:1, basically meaning you have to wait the time for it to play to convert it. There are other converters out there that convert faster, but with faster conversion there is also a loss in quality....

Anyway, dBpower AMP is my favorite audio converter by far, I'm glad you like it :)

I also use dBpower AMP, easy to use for straight conversions. Although, the conversion time is 1:1, basically meaning you have to wait the time for it to play to convert it. There are other converters out there that convert faster, but with faster conversion there is also a loss in quality....

Anyway, dBpower AMP is my favorite audio converter by far, I'm glad you like it :)

If your just getting a 1:1 transfer, I'd say something is amiss. :unsure: It should be a lot faster than that.

i use db poweramp too it's pretty good. too bad free version no longer includes mp3. you can trial it. but if you wanted to keep it you'd either have to pay or keep reinstalling. lucky for me i have the older version with mp3 for free.

Edited by Honda_Boy