Please Look At This, They Need Your Prayers

You people are the GREATEST freakin people in the world!!!

My heart aches and when I read things like what you are posting, I feel warm inside and the pain is somewhat relieved.

I can't express how much I love you people, I never meant anyone of yous in real life yet I would give the skin off my back for yous.

I know I come off as an idiot on G4, maybe it has to do with the stress and confusion in my life right now. although that is no excuse it is how I am, I'm a prick towards people when I'm hurting. If most of you remember me on CFH and think of how I was when my life was going good and how I am now, you would know that I must have problems in my life to act the way I do.

My name is Steven James Smith and I am a 26 year old single father. The one and only thing I have ever done right in my life is produce my children. Although my ex must not think so or she would not have walked out on our lives and leave me with out a wife and my kids with out a mother.

Tears flow down my face as I type this out and hope someday I will find the right person to love me and my kids.

Thank you for the warm words and the great comments about my children. I love them dearly, I would sacrifice my life in a moment for them.

This is a poem...

My life falls apart and everyone gives me a cold shoulder

Everyday passes I grow lonelier and older

People in my life leave me or passes away

But I do know I will see them again one day

Dear God give me strength through these rough times

I can't just give up, I have to children that are mine

They love me and look up to me, I'm the one they want to be

I'm their idol and they need me I want to be there for eternity

Please God step into my life and make things right

For if you don't I'm afraid it could be to late

I don't want to leave my kids behind

but would sacrifice my life for them anytime

my heart aches and my mind is a mess

I only pray no one else feels this way

for no human should ever go through what I have

I know there are people out there that are hurting just as bad

I pray you will touch them and ease their mourning, make them not be sad

Thank you all for the warm thoughts, you don't know how much it means to me that their are actually people out there that care about me and my kids, for I feel so lonely and heart broke, but I'm TymeKyller I will be able to make it...

Thank you all again, Marty, Bozodog, barb5 and all of yous!!

Steve

You people are the GREATEST freakin people in the world!!!

My heart aches and when I read things like what you are posting, I feel warm inside and the pain is somewhat relieved.

I can't express how much I love you people, I never meant anyone of yous in real life yet I would give the skin off my back for yous.

I know I come off as an idiot on G4, maybe it has to do with the stress and confusion in my life right now. although that is no excuse it is how I am, I'm a prick towards people when I'm hurting. If most of you remember me on CFH and think of how I was when my life was going good and how I am now, you would know that I must have problems in my life to act the way I do.

My name is Steven James Smith and I am a 26 year old single father. The one and only thing I have ever done right in my life is produce my children. Although my ex must not think so or she would not have walked out on our lives and leave me with out a wife and my kids with out a mother.

Tears flow down my face as I type this out and hope someday I will find the right person to love me and my kids.

Thank you for the warm words and the great comments about my children. I love them dearly, I would sacrifice my life in a moment for them.

This is a poem...

My life falls apart and everyone gives me a cold shoulder

Everyday passes I grow lonelier and older

People in my life leave me or passes away

But I do know I will see them again one day

Dear God give me strength through these rough times

I can't just give up, I have to children that are mine

They love me and look up to me, I'm the one they want to be

I'm their idol and they need me I want to be there for eternity

Please God step into my life and make things right

For if you don't I'm afraid it could be to late

I don't want to leave my kids behind

but would sacrifice my life for them anytime

my heart aches and my mind is a mess

I only pray no one else feels this way

for no human should ever go through what I have

I know there are people out there that are hurting just as bad

I pray you will touch them and ease their mourning, make them not be sad

Thank you all for the warm thoughts, you don't know how much it means to me that their are actually people out there that care about me and my kids, for I feel so lonely and heart broke, but I'm TymeKyller I will be able to make it...

Thank you all again, Marty, Bozodog, barb5 and all of yous!!

Steve

Tyme:

I do hope that you will be able to find the strength necessary to do what you feel you must. Having children is the GREATEST gift in the world, and it stinks that your wife left you and your kids. However, I am a firm believer that anyone can make children - but dammit, it takes a real MAN to stand up and take responsibility for your children like you have done - You WILL perservere here - because you have LOTS of friends to help you, and to give you emotional support - I can't even immagine what you are going through right now, but please know that we will be here for you, and will help you with whatever we can whenever we can man - hang in there ;) and GOOD Luck!!

You will be in my prayers Steve - You and your family ;)

My condolences to you...

Brian

TK, I'm so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. I knew something bad was going on by the way you were sounding off over on G$, just didn't know the details. Thought maybe you were hinting of drinking to much... thought maybe that that was the problem, so now you have to not drink at all to set right example to the kids and to always be on your toes physically, mentally, and yes even in rough emotional times like this you have to be strong emotionally too, as you are all they have left it sounds like.

Sad world when things like this happens. I haven't checked out your link to G$ but will later. In the meantime you and family are in my prayers, you know that.

Take care my friend.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

My sincere condolences go out to you and your family Tyme. I'm so sorry to hear of this tragic time your going through. Stay strong for your family Tyme amd hang on to them dearly...they will really need you to be close by and to look up to.

Take care my friend....

Your friend always...rv

Thank you all...

My head hurts from crying so much, I just can't stop, I lost my best friend (my wife) when she walked out on us not to long ago. I must keep fighting this never ending battle. If it wasn't for my kids I would probably be dead right now. I hope I find peace in my life because I just can't take this anymore, I just can't go on feeling how I feel. I don't want Sympathy, I want my life back. I'm sure people have problems of their own to deal with.

I need help and don't know who or where to turn to. If anyone knows of a website to help people like me for emotional stress and a broken heart could you give me a link? I would like to be able to chat with people going through what I am, for they know how and what I'm feeling inside.

I'm only typing this because it makes me feel a little better to clear my chest and mind.

Thanks

Hello again TK,

Some of us on the boards have been through miserable times like you are going through. Divorce, rejection, loss, bewilderment of how to go on, the whole nine yards of it. So we can sure feel your pain.

Hang on to your friends, here and on G$, but real world ones too, they will help you pull yourself up out of the depths of misery.

I wouldn't have survived in 1970 without dear people basically taking me under their wings and holding me up until i could walk on my own again. I didn't know the Lord Jesus as my Personal Saviour then, in fact the only thing I felt 'sure' about what God (and the world) thought about me was that I was a miserable failure for not holding an abusive marriage together and "fixing" it myself. Was disowned by my family for divorce in spite of me telling them the hell I had been through. (A couple of years later my current husband got my folks and me back together again and they finally listened to what really had happened.)

I do know that if I had been saved back then, I would have been able to talk to God, as I do now, knowing he was there loving me and listening to me, letting me cry on His shoulders, and letting Him take care of the future that so terrified me, I could have read the Bible and searched for the promises of provision, healing, and all the other wonderful promises of God. That would have been such a big help, especially in the wee hours of the night when I cried myself to sleep about being so alone and broke with so many bills and so many problems. Friends are wonderful, but only God can be there, and is there, 24/7. So like I am saying in a roundabout way, is to cry out to God in your time of need, He will hear your cries, and help you through it all.

As for websites, I found this one linked from another one awhile back, was just saving it in my favorites in case anyone needed it. I don't see a forum on it, but will look for the original forum where I found out about this site.

http://www.gardenglories.com/Index2.html

I hope it comforts you a bit.

I'll be back with an edit when I find the other site.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Dear TK,

I just went over and read your G4 thread, I am so sorry for all the dear people you have lost from your family. As I said before, I am praying for you and now will for the rest of the family too. So many hurting people and kids involved.

Your kids look so sweet, thanks for the pictures. You need to put them here to for all to see.

I said I would find the link for you that gave me the previous link in a thread sometime in June I think. I keep thinking I will sign up for this site someday, just haven't had time yet.

It is more woman oriented, yet I think some men do post from the times I have been randomly checking out various sections. Christian, family oriented. And has the most divisions of topic sections of any website I've ever seen. The Prayers and Inspiration one is the one I was thinking of for you, either to just read, or to post on.

Old Fashioned Living Forums?

Another good Christian forum here.

Crosswalk Forums

So sending prayers for you, and will say good night now, it's getting late, see everyone tomorrow.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Sidekick is right, there is only 1 place where you will find the peace you so desperately need. God promises us that He will give us love, peace, and a sound mind. I don't know how He does it, when our worlds are falling apart around us, but He does. All we need to do id trust in Him, and we find everything we need.

I will be praying for the family, and the 7 children, it's a horrible thing to go through. Accept my condolences, God bless.

Hugs and prayers for you, Tymekyller, and all the folks affected from these tragic losses. You've had a rough year and I'm glad you posted, as you have so many who care for you and so many that believe in the power of prayer to give the remaining family comfort!

You kids are absolutely adorable! Give them an extra squeeze for me.

Liz

I'm truly saddened by your news, Tyme.

There's really nothing I can say that would express the sorrow I feel for the loss, that you, and the families affected by this tragedy, must endure.

So, as the others have, I offer my deepest condolences, and the hope that time will heal all wounds.

Take care and try to be strong, for the kids.

Words aren't enough for times like these, but with a heavy heart and open arms, my blessings and prayers follow you forward in life.

"Those who chose"

It was an obsticle

A simple jump

I took it quickly

just a little lump

I cradle the fall

grasping for air

nothing but freedom

all else is fair

I collide with balance

feet sliding into place

Remembering when