Oh, Wow...

I knew most of the G4 mods were members here, and I know darned well that they kept the "where is besttechie" thread open because they are good guys, but now there is proof, lookie here:

clackity

We all need to say "thanks" to the G4 Mods for keeping that thread open. Someone please say thanks for me, too. I'm not a member due to me blocking cookies.

Liz

I knew most of the G4 mods were members here, and I know darned well that they kept the "where is besttechie" thread open because they are good guys, but now there is proof, lookie here:

clackity

We all need to say "thanks" to the G4 Mods for keeping that thread open.  Someone please say thanks for me, too.  I'm not a member due to me blocking cookies.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Already thanked them earlier today, and others did also.

Barb

Thanks for the reminder to thank them.

I have been amazed that the thread stayed open so long. Also how little flaming was in it. Another miracle. But yes I am sure the mods kept it alive in spite of normal policies over there. I think it has even exceeded the number of posts to automatically close it too. Wow G4 being nice is something I would like to see continue.

So will go thank the mods too.

Pat.

God bless everyone.