I Have To Ask...

Oh, some folks are going to kill me.....Is it possible to have a button to make a sentence move across the page, like at Macmarauder's temp forum?  *cough* Barb *cough* had so much fun with that... ;)  ;)  ;)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh nooooooooo!!!!! The kid with the new toy wants one here. Liz who??? Haha :lol:

Hey Liz, how about your favorite pirate in a ship sailing across the screen. Whee....

Barb :lol:

Handplane knows how to make a ship sail across the screen, but he's smarter than I am! Well, I do have this here....:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: , which I didn't have at Macmarauder's forums! Thanks for reminding me! :pirate: arrgggh, need to go to Whiskeyman's bar now and let :pirate: show his face!

I.....like....toys....

Liz

That is very cool, Handplane! Arrggghhhh :pirate: Now is that "move-y" thing something on your end or did you find it here? I'm still trying to figure out these new buttons in the reply box and a bit afraid of randomly punching something that will break this place. :blink:

Liz

That is very cool, Handplane! Arrggghhhh :pirate: Now is that "move-y" thing something on your end or did you find it here? I'm still trying to figure out these new buttons in the reply box and a bit afraid of randomly punching something that will break this place. :blink:

Liz

Liz,

As far as I know this site doesn't have that feature.

I made it with PS7.

Edited by handplane

s_pider.gif

STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! :thumbsup:

That should be enough to kill that thing!!! :thumbsup::rolleyes::thumbsup:

PAT.

God bless everyone.

Now that really cracked me up Pat....laughed so hard I had tears... :lol::lol::lol:

:blush: ...sorry Keith... :blush: ...but it was funny.. :rolleyes:

s_pider.gif

STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!! :thumbsup:

That should be enough to kill that thing!!! :thumbsup::rolleyes::thumbsup:

PAT.

God bless everyone.

Now that really cracked me up Pat....laughed so hard I had tears... :lol::lol::lol:

:blush: ...sorry Keith... :blush: ...but it was funny.. :rolleyes:

Same here, I laughed so hard. Good one Pat :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for checking into it, Jeff! If "move" ever becomes an option, it's really fun :) But the Temp site didn't have this :pirate:, so I still have ways to run amuck! :pirate:

Liz

Edited by blim