Welcome Back Everyone!

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for all the hard work you've done to get the site back up! :thumbsup:

Sure good to be back home again!!!

Woo HOOO!!! We are back home...Yea!!!

Now to roundup the rest of the BestTechie family. Gee Whiz they sure scattered all over the place!!! From Mac's, to G$, to ??? Time to bring everyone back home!!!

Send out the search parties, send out the mounties, send out the cavalry, send out the search dogs....we'll bring everyone back home one way or another!

Pat.

God bless everyone.

*big wave* Hi everyone....gosh, this looks different. Need to get used to the ol' place again.

Thanks, Jeff, for all your hard work and frustrations.

Thanks, fellow members for spreading the progress about BT's at the forums where folks scattered to.

Thanks, Drew, for giving us an outlet and such a gracious invite during our respite. We all need to continue to support his site, as this site was once in its baby stages, too--I see a great partnership in the future. I intend to keep running amuck there. It's here

And Thanks, Macmarauder, for opening "the vacation home" What a kind thing to do, and I appreciate all that hard work. (he should be an admin, hint, hint...)

Which reminds me, there are some unresolved hijack logs over there. I know the two sites can't be merged, but can those somehow be transferred, or could the Temp Site stay open till they are resolved? I wouldn't want the OP's to get "stuck" if Macmarauder vacuums up the place.

Liz

Hi Everyone:

Sure nice to be home again with all these familiar names.

Thanks Jeff for all the time you had to put into getting this site back up and running. Thanks also to Mac for the temporary home so we could all be together and not scattered all over the place.

Feels so comfy and cozy. Kicks off shoes....... props feet up.....opens favorite beverage. Ah, home at last. :P

Barb :D

Yes it's great to have this site back. It'll probably take a little while to round everybody up (anybody seen parrotgeek lately?). On the hjt files we could just redirect them over here. That might be the easiest way, but yeah, don't want to leave anyone high and dry.

*big wave* Hi everyone....gosh, this looks different. Need to get used to the ol' place again.

Thanks, Jeff, for all your hard work and frustrations.

Thanks, fellow members for spreading the progress about BT's at the forums where folks scattered to.

Thanks, Drew, for giving us an outlet and such a gracious invite during our respite. We all need to continue to support his site, as this site was once in its baby stages, too--I see a great partnership in the future. I intend to keep running amuck there. It's here

And Thanks, Macmarauder, for opening "the vacation home" What a kind thing to do, and I appreciate all that hard work. (he should be an admin, hint, hint...)

Which reminds me, there are some unresolved hijack logs over there. I know the two sites can't be merged, but can those somehow be transferred, or could the Temp Site stay open till they are resolved? I wouldn't want the OP's to get "stuck" if Macmarauder vacuums up the place.

Liz

Jeff:

I must agree with LIZ on this one man - you fought for what was RIGHT, and you stuck to your guns, and now, Besttechie is here, and we are BACK - I am glad to be a user here, the people here are awesome, and I must say that I am proud of you man - you will go far, and you have your supporters standing ready to assist you ;)

Go B - Command is yours man - you did it!! ;)

Baker7