Welcome Back Jeff & Besttechie!

It's so good to be back home again, traveling around is okay for a time, but home sweet home is the best place for me!!! :wub:

I sure do appreciate Jeff's hard work giving us back our wonderful boards. Thank You kind sir!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But I want to give a very special Thank You to Mac for his providing us with a great temporary home away from home!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: He gave us shelter, just in time to save our sanity, as we were wandering from place to place footsore and weary, homesick for family and home. He rescued us from strange places and hard to understand cultures, bringing us into a safe refuge from the cruel world we had been tossed into . Mac knew we sorely needed a safe family place to stay for the remainder of the evacuation, so he did what needed to be done for his family. Bless you Mac!!! :wub:

Now lets get the rest of the family over here folks!

Get busy with the family roundup wherever they may be holed up. :rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

WOW. We are home.

Yes a great big Thank You to Mac for providing us all a place to gather. It was fun, but there is no place like home. Mac you did a great job keeping us together. A lot of work I'm sure, and is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jeff for getting this place up and running again. Looks like you were able to get everything back, right where we left off. GOOD JOB :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh, it feels so good to be home. Now where is everybody?

We will have to put the word out.

Barb :D

Thanks you.....thank you....thanks you Jeff. Thank you for getting BestTechie up and back on!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey...my chair is still in the same place even....now thats so cooool... :lol:

So good to be home again...aaahhhh...nice!!!

Also a very big special thanks to Mac for setting up a place that kept us together!!!

Thank you so much Mac

well..well ...well..howdy all...thanx jeff..mac..et all

good to be home...now where's the cashews..

wayne :thumbsup:  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You still looking for those cashews? :lol::lol:

Barb :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep...i love the cashews at whiskeyman's bar...every Sat. night i'm told...is the bar open yet...?? :P

It's so good to be back home again, traveling around is okay for a time, but home sweet home is the best place for me!!!  :wub:

I sure do appreciate Jeff's hard work giving us back our wonderful boards. Thank You kind sir!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

But I want to give a very special Thank You to Mac for his providing us with a great temporary home away from home!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  He gave us shelter, just in time to save our sanity, as we were wandering from place to place footsore and weary, homesick for family and home. He rescued us from strange places and hard to understand cultures, bringing us into a safe refuge from the cruel world we had been tossed into . Mac knew we sorely needed a safe family place to stay for the remainder of the evacuation, so he did what needed to be done for his family. Bless you Mac!!!  :wub:

Now lets get the rest of the family over here folks!

Get busy with the family roundup wherever they may be holed up.  :rolleyes: 

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What "thesidekickcat" said!!!

Can't say it any better.

Thank you Jeff and Mac!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm happy now!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

How can I top what Pat and Barb said? My sentiments exactly. Thanks so very much to Jeff and Macmarauder for their efforts to keep this wacky bunch together. *hugs and kisses to you both* And thanks to the folks who go to G4 to keep readers posted (Barb and Wayne, you two are the regular tag team! Kudos)

And delivering a huge batch of freshly roasted cashews!

Liz

How can I top what Pat and Barb said?  My sentiments exactly. Thanks so very much to Jeff and Macmarauder for their efforts to keep this wacky bunch together.  *hugs and kisses to you both*  And thanks to the folks who go to G4 to keep readers posted (Barb and Wayne, you two are the regular tag team! Kudos)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooooohhh...i love fresh cashews...thanx :thumbsup:^_^

How can I top what Pat and Barb said?  My sentiments exactly. Thanks so very much to Jeff and Macmarauder for their efforts to keep this wacky bunch together.  *hugs and kisses to you both*  And thanks to the folks who go to G4 to keep readers posted (Barb and Wayne, you two are the regular tag team! Kudos)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was a lot of other contributers as well that kept it going. Kinda fun in a way. :lol:

My thanks also go to G4 Mods for allowing us to keep blatanily bumping that post. I really thought each day was going to be the day they would delete it, but they did not.

Any way we are back home. Hey, Wayne Liz brought the cashews. :D

Barb B)