Hello everyone! I have a A8V Asus motherboard with 512mb pc3200 kingston ram, and just want to know when I buy and stick of the same ram do I install the second stick of ram in the 2nd dimm slot? What I'm tryin to say is that there is 4 dimms, one blue 2nd black, 3rd blue 4th black.

The first stick of ram it in the 1st blue dimm slot, so when I buy the second stick of the same ram, do I install it on the second blue dimm slot?

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup: Sorry If I confused anyone

Sceeter32

Hello everyone! I have a A8V Asus motherboard with 512mb pc3200 kingston ram, and just want to know when I buy and stick of the same ram do I install the second stick of ram in the 2nd dimm slot? What I'm tryin to say is that there is 4 dimms, one blue 2nd black, 3rd blue 4th black.

The first stick of ram it in the 1st blue dimm slot, so when I buy the second stick of the same ram, do I install it on the second blue dimm slot?

Thanks for your help!  :thumbsup: Sorry If I confused anyone

Sceeter32

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want it to run in dual channel mode, put it in the blue slot, if you don't care, put it in the black slot (#2)

Thanks for your help!  :thumbsup: Sorry If I confused anyone

Sceeter32

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want it to run in dual channel mode, put it in the blue slot, if you don't care, put it in the black slot (#2)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Parrotgeek7 for your help