Folder Options In 2000pro

Hi again everyone. Whenever I go to my directory and open my folders for some of my pictures, I ALWAYS have to go to folder options and change them to view as thumbnails. I can set it as above, close out, and when I go back I have to do it all over again. What gives? Any ideas? I tried Mr 'G', but don't know quite how to type the question. I could not find any answers. Everything was geared towards....'Hey!...change the way your folder looks for your pictures!' As if I didn't know that already! I think it has to be something minor, but no idea. THANKS for any input on this.

Gold68

In XP, there is a set limit to how many times you can access a folder and have the views stay as you had them set, after that it reverts to the default view.

I didn't know if this extended from W2K or not, but it now seems so, and the fix is rather simple.

Go to Kelly's Korner, click on the "F" on top, scroll down to "Folder Views - Keep Settings", and apply the Increase fix.

This should work with W2K as well, the reg settings in this area are the same as XP.

Thanks for the info Chappy! I was looking all thru foler options, and I hit

the...Restore defaults for the folders. Then went in and changed the folders I wanted to show as thumbnails. I KNEW it had to be something simple. Seems to be OK now as I re-booted a few times, and they retained their settings. Thanks brother fireman!

Gold68