Happy Birthday To Buckwheat88

Happy Birthday Aron,

May you be blessed with a long life filled with good health, happiness, and prosperity.

Pat.

P.S. Buckwheat is also the name of Marsh_Ox's cat. Marsh is a longtime board friend of many of us from TTV days, later on G4, and is here occasionally. Vietnam vet, lives in Wisconsin, has agent orange and diabetic health problems, and is an all around good guy that we all love. When I first saw your screen name here, I thought Marsh might be playing a joke on us by using his cat's name as another screen name besides his own. But now we know you are Liz's son, we wont confuse the name....much....! :unsure::rolleyes:

Happy Birthday young man, and prayers for success for what you have stated elsewhere about your plans for your future.

God bless everyone.

LOL, Keith and Pat, I told him that he would get confused for Marsh's cat when he created his own account!! :D

Yep, he is out barhopping with his sister and friends--and they DO have 2 designated drivers!!! He better not come home too sloshed and he better not get sick (I made sure I fed him a good healthy dinner beforehand to hopefully absorb the booze)! But today is the only day that a boy can drink for free--he is taking advantage of it!! He even told his Thursday morning teachers he probably wouldn't be in class tomorrow (but if he is hungover, heeeheeeheee, oh boy, I'm gonna have some fun.....!! I'm one of the rare folks who never get hangovers, so I know all the obnoxious things to do.....OK, you all know I'm evil :thumbsup: )

I suppose I need to stop referring to him as a teenager now, huh? :(

Liz

Thank you all again (sorry bout the dead thread revival, just that todays the first day I've been here since the 12th).

And I didn't get a hangover, thanks mom! Thankfully I recieved that gift from you, I don't get hangovers either (had 1 my entire life).

And yeah, the name, buckwheat, is from a nickname that my grandpa used to call me and the 88 is when hotmail randomly generated a new screenname (buckwheat was already taken) so now I use the 88 on almost everything.

But thanks again for the birthday joy