On the bottom left under my user name I see what appears to be a "Warn" meter. If it used by the mods to warn users I like it. Don't need members flaming each other when they are called down by the powers that be.

Mike

Hi Mikex,

Yes, everyone gets a warning bar. But only admins and mods and yourself can see it no one else can see your warning bar. It is at zero right now and it will stay at zero unless there is a reason to change it. That goes for everyone. No need to worry over the warning bar.

Enjoy the boards

B

Its sure helps the mods! Hey how can I become a mod here or a HJT team member?

You can become an HJT trained anti-malware person by going to Tom Coyote's site and following the links to apply to be a classmember. I'm going through the program right now (slow though it might be for me with work and all).

I think B is going to pick the Mods himself and not take input from the posters (which is fine by me - it's his board and he knows the people well enough). So, just sit back and if he decides to contact you about it, I guess he will. Until then, enjoy the surfing... B)

I don't think the post count really matters on other boards, cowsgonemadd3, but if you're in the SWI classroom, then that's just as good as being in TC's classroom. Just stick with the training and then you'll be qualified to look through these HJT logs that I'm sure we'll start getting eventually too.

I can't wait until I have gotten through it...some of the stuff is a bit tough to learn, but I'm working at it. I'll get there eventually. :)

Hi B

>>>Yes, everyone gets a warning bar. But only admins and mods and yourself can see it no one else can see your warning bar. It is at zero right now and it will stay at zero unless there is a reason to change it. That goes for everyone. No need to worry over the warning bar.<<<

Thanks for the explaination

Now I know it's safe to come out from hiding under the bed

Marsh