W00T!!!!

Didn't you get her phone ##??

If not, she will be thoroughly impressed if you take the time and effort to "Hunt" her down (not stalking type of hunt...), it shows you're truly interested.

Second meetings are sometimes awkward, as you don't have the "dance" atmosphere to break the ice, so make sure to just act naturally and don't be all clingy....just yet anyway.

Show her that you're just a confident young man, and the rest will fall into place if she's interested in you.

Good job Ampshock!!

Sounds like you had a great time, and maybe just met your future Mrs. Ampshock...;)

Ha, chappy you make me laugh!

I guess If I see her agan I will get her number, thanks guys for your support and sorry I did'nt have any pics as my digital camera ran out of power at the wrong time. And I looked up on google "body language" and found that If a girl likes you she will probbly touch her frount teeth with her nail.

thanks

Edited by ampshock

WOW...that is incredible...dinner, dancing with the ladies ( you devil...hehe), and finding that special moment at the end. I couldn't believe that timing though...you might have been able to explain the situation to your dad...and maybe got one more dance...I have the biggest grin on my face for you AMP...sounds like you had a amazing night...the only other advice to add...

"Don't lose her eyes!" One of the most precious thing a woman can give you is her eyes...once she looks they are set...kinda like a fish hook...if you felt the same way, you should try to meet her again and continue what was left off...ask her to go to another dance as your girl...maybe even make more out of it...

WOW...that is incredible...dinner, dancing with the ladies ( you devil...hehe), and finding that special moment at the end.  I couldn't believe that timing though...you might have been able to explain the situation to your dad...and maybe got one more dance...I have the biggest grin on my face for you AMP...sounds like you had a amazing night...the only other advice to add...

"Don't lose her eyes!"  One of the most precious thing a woman can give you is her eyes...once she looks they are set...kinda like a fish hook...if you felt the same way, you should try to meet her again and continue what was left off...ask her to go to another dance as your girl...maybe even make more out of it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes thats my dad for you, he always has the timing just right :thumbsup: , right when you dont need a call! :wacko:

Yes I could see that type of connection between us , I have been trying to ask people which classes she has so I can meet her agian. thanks

You did good.  Congrats, you dodged a potiental traumatic episode.  Now there are only 2.4 million more before you die...:)

BH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, just right I guess I did do a good job at pulling at her heart. People are telling me how good a dancer I am at school. Thats alot of drama :wub: , I will be lucky to get near 1 mill. :P

I'm glad you had a great time ampshock. And I do agree that you should find this girl and get to know her better. I think you really impressed her from the way you described the night. :thumbsup: