How Do You Change Paperpoint Max Files To

I have some medical records from old drive that were copied using PaperPort. In transfering them to new drive, I have to use a PaperPort viewer to read them. Is there a way to change them from Max files to something else so I don't have to use the viewer to read them?

Thanks

I don't kow if this helps but I did find this:

paperport viewer

I am still looking into converting them.

Michael

Thanks for replying.

I'm using the viewer and I have graphic convertor from Corel.

My problem is I can open the file which is text using the viewer, but when I try to change it using the graphic convertor I can't find the file.

Only the folder shows and when you open it there is nothing in it.

I can only "save as" and when I try to open it in wordpad or notepad it is all gibberish.

Right now I am working with image convertor and MWSnap 3.

My problem is I cannot scroll to capture the whole page. If I reduce it in size, then I can't read it

That computer is not hooked up to a printer, so I am going to burn a page to cd and then print it out on this computer to see if the page is normal.

Tman70

Thanks maxdog4 for the converter program. I'll check it out later. I can convert my files using image converter or Mssnap 3.

My problem is when I use the PaperPort Viewer and open a file, I can not see the whole page. Therefore I can not capture the whole page, only what is showing in the screen. If I zoom out to make the whole page appear, then I can not read it when I convert it as it is too small. So I have to copy the top half and then the bottom half.

I was wondering if there is a way to get the whole page in viewer since I can't scroll or is that feature only in the paid version. I don't know if I am making any sense here or not.

Thanks any way for all the advice.