Howdy , i can not get onto any Tom Coyote site !!! Is it down ?? I have cleaned cookies, temp files, cashe & nothing works. I can get into all my favorites but coyote. any help here ???

Keithldick said he could get in .

thanks for any help !!

just tried firefox & still cannot get into a site with Tom coyote name associated with it !!!!

Edited by flashh4
just did a reboot & still no go !!!!!!! If i turn turning off fire wall will that maby help or is that not a good idea ????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't turn off your fire wall. Maybe try dumping your web browser cache.

just did a reboot & still no go !!!!!!! If i turn turning off fire wall will that maby help or is that not a good idea ????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't turn off your fire wall. Maybe try dumping your web browser cache.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by flashh4

Flash, Something seems to keep blocking sites for you...

Have you changed your Internet/Trusted or Firewall Zones *Security Level* at all??..

Could some program that you installed the 1st time you had problems or now have changed it for you??..

Think back, Installed anything that may have changed this??..

Good morning all, today i am logged in to coyote, why, still don't know.

keith, i can't think of anything that i have downloaded that would of changed anything.

got a Q. about the cashe & cookies, temp files being deleted ?? when jsky you said to reboot afterwards & i just clicked the restart, is that the same as shutting off comp & restarting ??? or could that have been the problem after clean up ????

i appreciate all the help guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea about any of this, just wanted to ask Flash if you had read Chappy's thread with his isp problem. Maybe it is similar to yours?

Stumper by Chappy

P.S. I thought a reboot was shutting down everything then starting back up fresh? I could be wrong but that is what I thought it meant.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Yes a reboot is just going to the start menu, clicking on shutdown and then choosing to restart instead of shutting down. Sometimes it helps with upgrades to reboot your pc to get them to integrate into the system. Sometimes that helps.