How do people make 3D people and thangs like this Women

**Warning: Contains animated nudity**

What program do they use???

And how do they do it?

Sorry if posted in wrong spot didnt know where to put it.

Edited by Matt

There are many, many programs out there that do 3d rendering--and not to mention the amount of skill it requires. Still, its pretty fun playing about in the 3d world--just beware, it really makes your head spin :).

As I said, there are many programs out there that will help you do this, and if you want to actually get into this, I commend you, and good luck, because it takes a lot of practice and experience to even think about getting to the level you are seeing in those pictures. Well, that aside, lets get started :) (please don't take me as an expert in this field, I'm just a guy who's basically new to this as well).

I use a program called Blender. I myself like it a lot, not only because its free, but the GUI is somewhat user friendly. There are a lot of tutorials on the internet if you want to start, you can find quite a few on there website (http://download.blender.org/documentation/htmlI/).

Well, I just want to say good luck! If you ever get further down the road and output some awesome stuff, please post it here so that we may see your talented skills :).

I hope this answered your question....:D.

How do people make 3D people and thangs like this Women

**Warning: Contains animated nudity**

What program do they use???

And how do they do it?

Sorry if posted in wrong spot didnt know where to put it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Realistic 3d model of young woman named Masha for 3dsMax 5 and higher.

So, that particular model was made in 3DS Max5.

It's a fairly popular commerical modeling / animation program but you can do similar work in many programs. For commercial software, Max obviously, Maya, Lightway Softimage XSI, Cienama 4D, many others. They run from a few hundred for a student license to many thousands of dollars.

Blender is a good (probably the best) fully functionally free modeler / animation, if memory serves blender also support a scripting language - python or perl something of that ilk - to let you do complex interaction / animations.

3DS Max and maya have free editions, but there are sever limitations. Maya PLE has a large watermark on the renders and viewports. GMax is a game modding oriented version of 3DS Max, fully functional modeler (like Maya PLE has) with plugin support for exporting to game file formats, but no renderer at all.

Blender is a good (probably the best) fully functionally free modeler / animation, if memory serves blender also support a scripting language - python or perl something of that ilk - to let you do complex interaction / animations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quite right--blender uses python.....