Snows A Coming

jsky you keep all that white stuff up there in them black hills, I don't want any of it thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure??? I can send you down a truck load. The way it's coming down. It will be easy. :)

keep that crap away from me. tennessee no need that man. i'm all for gettin out of school but i'm on fall break and don't go back for 2 weeks. by the way amp i'm in real red neck country dad's from nashville mom's from howenwald (90% old people which family's date back 150 years in that same area). I DON"T WANT NO FICKIN COLD. i like the temps right now not too hot but plenty warm enough.

Whoa, blizzard conditions in the upper plains, 6-8 inches of rain the in the upper Midwest. Other than hearing the word "blizzard" for the first time what I wanted to talk about in particular is the rain. It's falling in the Mississippi river watershed. Where does that all wind up eventually? New Orleans. The next few days or however long it takes to reach Lousianna could be troublesome. :unsure:

Whoa, blizzard conditions in the upper plains, 6-8 inches of rain the in the upper Midwest. Other than hearing the word "blizzard" for the first time what I wanted to talk about in particular is the rain. It's falling in the Mississippi river watershed. Where does that all wind up eventually? New Orleans. The next few days or however long it takes to reach Lousianna could be troublesome.      :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blizzard!!! Let me tell you about the word Blizzard!!! LOL

It was supposed to stop this morning. But they never said of what month....Yes it's still coming down. 6" here and higher up. !0 inches. And yes, your right. It'll all end up down south. Supposed to be in the 60s by Friday. so it'll melt fast. The areas that didn't get snow, got well over an inch of rain.