Movie Filmed In My Town Out.

There's a movie called Daultry Calhoun, with Johnny Knoxville that is supposed to take place in.... Knoxville, but oddly enough a lot of it was filmed in here in Columbia, TN. They chose to film here cause they liked our court house. :lol:

This is pretty cool we're gonna go see it as soon as we can.

Very Cool!!...

While I was still living in L.A. they used to tape some episodes of *Blind Date* & a few scenes from *N.Y.P.D. Blue* when the one guy(Dennis Franz) would go see his Dad in the Bar. it's the restaurant connected to my apartment building (Gaylord Apartments)..

Mel Gibson also filmed a scene for his movie *Payback* in there.. It was the

scene where he was on the cruise ship and they were fighting or something in the Bar.

The one scene from *The Mask* when it was dark out and the place had neon

Palm trees in from of it is just across the street..

It's the old Coconut Grove BallRoom at the *Ambassador Hotel* where Bobby Kennedy was shot..

They used to shoot alot of stuff in my area... :D

lots of movies filmed here in WYOMING, especially westerns. James Arness used to live 39 minutes away from me & theres a lot of important people live in Jackson Hole ( 1 hr away ) , VP Dick Chenney, Harrison Ford lives there & has used his plane & helicopter to help my unit with Search & rescue ! pretty cool guy he is. & to many to list here have summer homes there !! used to be only millionares lived there , now the billionares have pushed them out & down into Cody !!!

STAY SAFE

First five episodes of Dukes of Hazzard were filmed here, and the entire In the Heat of the Night series.  They liked our courthouse too! ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where was that, Samjo?

I'm an "In the heat....." fan.

Edited by irregularjoe