As I Learn My I Have More Questions

I am looking for a host that does not use "sitestudio" for their builder. I think "sitestudio" is difficult & doesn't seem to have a lot of flexibility.

Is there a host out their that offers the ability to design by using drag & drop features? If anyone is familiar with AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0, I love it except it is only for making interactive CD/DVD roms basically. I want to be able to build a website similar to how AutoPlay builds the interactive roms.

I am looking for a host that does not use "sitestudio" for their builder.  I think "sitestudio" is difficult & doesn't seem to have a lot of flexibility.

Is there a host out their that offers the ability to design by using drag & drop features?  If anyone is familiar with AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0, I love it except it is only for making interactive CD/DVD roms basically.  I want to be able to build a website similar to how AutoPlay builds the interactive roms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me tell you this, if your going to use "sitebuilders" to make websites, then thats pathetic. Learn HTML, code it by hand. It aint hard...

Let me tell you this, if your going to use "sitebuilders" to make websites, then thats pathetic. Learn HTML, code it by hand. It aint hard...

why is that. It is all about prioritys, maybe he would rather spend his free time doing something other then learning html. I have to build a websight soon, in all honesty I do not want to learn html, although it will probably happen. I would much rather spend my time playing with python code.

With all the WYSIWYG editor out using HTML is less important. But there are times even with templets and good editors a little knowledge of html comes in handy. I do HTML so rarely that I forget a lot so when ever I work on my site I bring out my cheat sheet with all the most used tags.

Here is a good place to go in case html xml css may be in your future.

I downloaded webplus 6.0 & love it! It is exactly what I needed & was looking for. I know the bare basics of HTML (or at least will if I refer to my notes from last year). This program gives me the option of putting HTML in addition to creating the whole thing on a blank template. If I ever have the need for HTML for like a flash program or a counter or whatever, I can always just copy & paste it from a free website instead of trying to figure out creating it myself.

Thanks for all the help