Someone recommended to me that www.midphase.com was an excellent site. After looking at what they offer & going through the website, I went with them. I am now finding out that it is very difficult to accomplish what I need done. The help center is very prompt at attempting to answer my questions, but aren't answering them fully. I ask about 5 or 6 in depth questions & I am getting a one sentence response.

1. If I am unhappy with them, or any web host for that matter & have already paid for the full year, what are the policies out their for getting my money back?

2. Depending on the answer to question 1, Does anyone know of any good ones out there that are easy to use, can let me upload my offline work on AUTOPLAY MEDIA 5.0 (which isn't really designed for websites, more for interactive CDs & DVDs) & can help me set up a ecommerce page for really cheap.

3. If I get good news on the above two questions, would they also transfer the URL that I have picked out?

I am so frusterated!

Thanks in advance.

6.2 This agreement is active once the customer has submitted the information located at the midPhase Services, Inc. Order Forms, and has been approved by midPhase. The duration of this agreement depends on the plan selected by the customer. Plans include, but are subject to change at any time: Monthly Billing, Quarterly Billing, and Yearly Billing. All packages are to be prepaid, as set forth in the plan section of midPhase.com, and if the customer decides to cancel any services before they have utilized services that they have already submitted payment for, customer realizes that a refund is subject to midPhase's approval, or denial.

7.0 Cancellations and the "Risk Free" Money Back Guarantee in Detail - It is important that you read this section before submitting a cancellation form. Once you have read this section, you may cancel at the following website URL (copy/paste into your browser) http://www.midphase.com/html_files/cancelaccount.php

7.1 midPhase as earlier mentioned provides an RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee. This covers payments and pre-payments made within the 14 days after joining midPhase's web hosting services. Our guarantee does not cover any and all setup fees incurred while signing up for midPhase services. In addition, prepayments for long-term web hosting packages will pro-rated before refund is issued. In short, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount less any incurred setup, configuration or over usage costs. Closed web hosting accounts are not eligible for this money-back guarantee if terminated for violation of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy by midPhase -- regardless if the cancellation form was submitted. The rate quoted during sign up will be used to pro-rate refunds. All cancellation requests must be made via our cancellation request form found at the support tab of our site. The money-back guarantee applies to situations of midPhase's fault that result in you not being satisfied with midPhase services. All midPhase Web Hosting accounts, excluding midPhase Reseller Program accounts, come with a setup cost of $29.95 which is non-refundable and one-time.

7.2 Refunds are only issued if the cancellation is within the allowed period. The allowed period is defined as: A 14 day period includes all weekends, holidays, business days, and day of purchase. Period begins on day of purchase and ends at the end of the 14 day from the day of purchase.

7.3 While midPhase issues refunds on a regular basis when the above conditions are met and the closed account is in good standing, midPhase reserves the right to refuse a refund at its sole discretion in order to protect itself against abuse of our generous guarantee policy.

that from their TOS dicates question 1.

Pierce

Well, I don't know if you'll like us, but my friend and I started a hosting business and we are looking for more people to host.

Drop us an email at [email protected] and tell us what you want, we'll see if we can help you. Thanks....

Also, a friend of mine uses a comany called CrystalTech (www.crystaltech.com). They're a bit pricy, but he's extremely satified--He has huge bandwidth requirements and he's doing pretty well. Check them out if you are interested...