Trouble Updating Spybot - Bad Checksum

Hey, has anyone else here been having trouble updating Spybot lately, like during the past few days? After installing it on several of my customers computers, I've been getting lots of "bad checksum" errors while downloading new updates. Even after selecting different servers to download from, I still get bad checksum errors. Eventually I am able to get all the updates downloaded, but it requires like three or four retries from several different servers. All systems in question are running Spybot version 1.4, and all of them connected to the internet via dialup. Except for one system that was running Win2K SP4, all of the systems affected were running WinXP of various flavors (Home SP1, Pro SP2, Home with no SP, etc).

Edited by Torin_Darkflight

yeah this has been happening for about a week now. Not sure about the cause but its worth the effort to get the updates. The odd thing is that the mirror that works one day will give the bad checksum the next